Request for Proposal
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Jefferson County Board of Commissioners is announcing the availability of 1/10th of 1 percent sales tax funds for community grants in 2017, (see authorizing statute RCW 82.14.460). This grant opportunity is intended to maintain, create, or enhance local services and programs overseen by the Jefferson County Mental Health/Substance Abuse Advisory Committee.
Funding for this program comes from the Jefferson County 1/10th of 1 percent sales tax collected for mental health and substance abuse programs, (ordinance No. 08-1003-05). The anticipated total amount available in 2017 is $378,186, depending on revenue projections. The contract term will be from January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017.
Additional Information: 1/10th of 1% RFP for MH/SA Services - Bidders Q&A
- Bidders who have questions about this RFP may submit any enquiries to Anna Mc Enery at Jefferson County Public Health, (email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org) from August 10th to August 17th.
- Questions and answers will be posted on the Jefferson County Public Health website no later than August 19th. This will be the sole opportunity for communication about this RFP.
- Please note no inquiries were made between August 10th-17th, other than a request for the budget sheet to be put into an excel document. Please click here for the Budget Spreadsheet.
- Completed applications are due no later than September 2, 2016 at 4:00 p.m.
Budget Sheet for the 1/10th of 1% RFP for MH/SA Services
- A request came in for an excel budget sheet for the 1/10TH of 1% RFP for MH/SA Services. Click here for the Excel Budget Sheet for the 1/10th of 1% RFP for MH/SA Services, and here to see the 1/10TH of 1% RFP on our website.
Boat Haven's Household Hazardous Waste Collection Hours Expanded
The Household Hazardous Waste Collection Facility at the Boat Haven has expanded their hours to include the 1st Saturday of each month in addition to its regular weekly Friday hours. Hours are now:
Fridays and 1st Saturday each month
10:00 – 4:30, closed Noon-12:30
To see what is collected at the HHW facility, click here.
Local Sources for Items Too Good To Trash
Check out this new comprehensive resource for donating, recycling or selling goods and materials that you don’t want to put in the landfill. ‘Moving it On’ is an A-Z user-friendly guide will help you find a place to take everything from Appliances to Yard Waste.