Routine adult vaccines are available at walk-in immunization clinics:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 1-4 p.m.
- No appointment is required.
- Travel vaccines require a travel appointment.
Jefferson County Public Health is located at 615 Sheridan Street, Port Townsend, in the Castle Hill Mall.
Routine Adult Vaccines Available at JCPH
Information sheets for each vaccine are available in multiple languages
- Hepatitis A Age 19 & over, Series of 2
- Hepatitis B Age 19 & over, Series of 3
- Hepatitis A & B Combo Age 19 & over, Series of 3
- HPV – Human Papillomavirus. Age 19-26, Series of 3
- Tdap – Tetanus, diphtheria, and acellular pertussis. Every 10 years
- Td – Tetanus diphtheria
- Meningococcal (Medicaid requires pre-authorization) Age 19 and over, Lasts 5 years.
- MMR – Measles, Mumps, Rubella. Age 19 & over, Series of 2
- Polio – Primary series Age 19 & over, Series of 3
- Varicella (chickenpox) Age 19 & over, Series of 2