Health Insurance - Get Covered!
2017 Health Insurance enrollment
Click here for information on enrolling for health insurance for 2017.
To apply for Apple Health/Medicaid for the first time.
While open enrollment for Qualified Health Plans is no longer open, low-income families and individuals may enroll in Apple Health anytime. For more information, visit Apple Health.
NEED DENTAL CARE?
Apple Health has dental benefits! Apply for health insurance online at: www.wahealthplanfinder.org
NEED FAMILY PLANNING SERVICE?
Starting January 2014, anyone seeking to renew TAKE CHARGE* must first apply for health insurance through www.wahealthplanfinder.org
- If your income is between 150% to 260% of federal poverty guidelines. Call us to find out if this applies to you.
- Clients 18 years old and under who are receiving confidential birth control services can continue to receive TAKE CHARGE.
- Current victims of domestic violence covered under their perpetrator's insurance can continue to receive TAKE CHARGE.
*TAKE CHARGE is the state/federally funded program that covers the costs of family planning services such as annual exams, birth control, and emergency contraception.
For more information see this TAKE CHARGE patient information sheet.
Find help with health insurance locally: Get the information you need to enroll in health coverage that best meets your needs and your budget. Learn your eligibility for Medicaid or qualified health plans and tax credits, compare plans and enroll in insurance.
Agencies in Jefferson County that can help you with health insurance questions:
- Jefferson Healthcare, 385-2000
- Jefferson County Public Health, 385-9400
- Olympic Area Agency on Aging, 379-5064