Jefferson County Public Health provides confidential services including:
- diagnosis and treatment
- prevention education
- partner notification and
Sliding fee scale. Call for an appointment.
- American Sexual Health Association
- Go Ask Alice
- Centers for Disease Control STD website
- Seattle/King County STD website
- The University of Washington Virology Research Clinic (Herpes)
- About Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
Free HPV vaccine for low income, uninsured/underinsured men and women ages 19-26.
This booklet explains different types of Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
It describes how they are spread, treated and, most importantly, prevented.
Washington State STD/AIDS Hotline 1-800-272-2437