Workshops and trainings are being offered by WISE (Washington Initiative for Supported Employment). For more information, click here.
A quick review, the Washington Initiative for Supported Employment or WiSe, managed a project called Building Careers and Community (now known as Community Connectors). This initial project was a federal grant that focused on engaging a few local Counties to more naturally support and welcome citizens with developmental disabilities to get desired jobs and to be involved in their communities. Exciting news: Jefferson County has our own Community Connectors Group; Work With Me!
- Guardianship and Other Alternatives
- Parent 2 Parent Programs in Washington State
- The IEP and YOU
- How to Create A Digital Resume
- DD Life Opportunities Trust
- Taking the Guesswork Out of Success
- Social Security Basics
- The Difference Between DDA (State) and DD (County)
- An Eye on the Future