The Cost Share Program for Septic System Repair is run by JCPH is funded by a grant with the Washington State Department of Health. It pays a percentage of the cost to repair or replace septic systems for property owners of a single-family home. Please read this brochure for more information.
Review the list below to decide if you qualify:
1. Complete the application form and return to JCPH.
2. JCPH staff will call you regarding your application and how to move forward.
ONSITE SEPTIC SYSTEM
Qualified properties will have a permitted septic system, or non-permitted systems installed prior to 1970 (that are in need of repair or replacement based on an inspection by a certified O&M inspector).
- Bootleg or non-permitted systems
- Properties that do not currently have a permitted onsite septic system
Qualified properties must be one of the following:
- Located near a beach with commercial shellfish harvesting
- Near a river or stream that drains to a beach
- Within 200 feet of the beach shoreline
If you have questions about whether or not your property qualifies please contact Amanda Christofferson at 360-385-9444, extension 406.