Recommended House Rules
- Wash your hands as soon as you walk in the door. Do this before you touch anything in the kitchen, after you touch your face, and after using the bathroom. Use soap and hot water, counting 20 seconds.
- If you are sick (fever, cough) tell someone immediately.
- Shower or bathe every day.
- Wash your clothing after wearing only once. Especially shirts.
- Please offer 1-3 hours a day of service around the house.
- Make your needs known. If you need privacy, quiet time, or space to work out indoors, let everyone know at dinner the night before.
- Breakfast and lunch are on your own. Dinner is together. Take turns helping make dinner.
- Internet will be slow if we are all on it at the same time. Please turn off your wifi on phone and computer whenever you are not actively using it. No endless browsing please.
- When you go out: Sterilize your shopping cart, use paper towel to hold gas handle, wash hands before you leave and as soon as you return home. Don’t make extra stops. Use a paper towel to open door in public places, especially restrooms.
- Creative projects, story telling, music, art, and fun games with little contact.
Frequently Touched Items/Places
- Door Knobs
- Light Switches
- Cabinets, Faucets, Fridge and Freezer handles
- Dishwasher buttons
- Washer and dryer buttons, knobs, and handles
- Sweep/Vacuum all areas of the house
- Dishes - clear drying racks, table, wash dishes, and clean sinks.
Mental Health Resources
Jefferson County Crisis Line - 888-910-0416
Suicide Prevention Line - 800-273-8255
School Based Health Clinic (PTHS) - Megan Smith is available to continue meeting with anyone who is currently seeing her for counseling. She is available every Tuesday & Friday and can be reached at 360-379-4609
National Alliance on Mental Illness -
PORT TOWNSEND SCHOOLS EMERGENCY FAMILY IN NEED FORM
OLYCAP REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE FORM
Chimacum School District Meal Service
Port Townsend School District