Disaster Distress Line
- Need help? Know someone who does? Call 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746 (TTY 1-800-846-8517)
Community Face Mask Program
- Check with the Department of Emergency Management for more info : Volunteer: How to Help
Dove House Advocacy Services
- Office and 24/7 crisis line: 360-385-5291
- Advocacy, basic needs, housing assistance, and other resources for recent and past victims of domestic violence, sexual assault and general crime. To access our services at this time please first call our 24/7 crisis line 360-385-5291. This is the best way to ensure that crisis needs are met. www.dovehousejc.org
End Violence Against Children
Family Planning Services
- Family Planning. Call to schedule an appointment 360-385-9400, Mondays 9 am - 4:30 pm, Wednesdays 1 pm - 4:30 pm, and Fridays 9 am-4:30 pm. Prioritizing implant insertion/removals, birth control method changes, birth control prescription refills, active STI symptoms and/or need for testing, as well as access to emergency contraception known as Plan B.
Food Resources Locator
National Domestic Violence Hotline
- 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or text LOVEIS to 22522; www.thehotline.org/2020/03/13/staying-safe-during-COVID-19
- Recovery Café Jefferson County is offering recovery check-ins via phone at 360-821-1985 and virtual Recovery Circles. To enroll, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington Futures Without Violence
Federal Stimulus Package
- Summary of some allocations for Washington state: https://www.governor.wa.gov/news-media/inslee-statement-federal-stimulus-package
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act: https://www.governor.wa.gov/sites/default/files/CARES%20Act%20Section-By-Section%20Summary.pdf?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery
The Governor’s Office has compiled this partial list of resources to support economic retention and recovery related to COVID-19 coronavirus.
Jeffco Mutual Aid is a new organization dedicated to support workers directly impacted by layoffs or other covid-19 upsets. Get involved by Requesting Funds or Providing Funds. https://www.jeffcomutualaid.com/
Jefferson Community Foundation: https://www.jcfgives.org/
St. Vincent de Paul: https://svdpejc.org/ Provides assistance primarily through a voucher system. They help with needs like food, gas, prescriptions, mobile phones/minutes, propane, utilities, medical/dental expenses, repairs, clothing and laundry. If you are in need of help, reach out to them directly at 360-379-1325.
EDC Team Jefferson, the state-designated economic development council (EDC) for Jefferson County, has a compilation of COVID-19 Resources for businesses. https://www.edcteamjefferson.org/COVID19
LION COVID-19 Emergency Loan Program. LION has established a new loan program for Jefferson County businesses and non-profits needing funding to deal with the COVID-19 emergency. A fast track process has been established to handle the applications. http://L2020.org/LION
Many of the resources listed above are from the Local 20/20 website, which has a very informative webpage of resources connected to COVID-19. https://l2020.org/covid-19/
- DSHS is sending emergency supplements to people who get Basic Food (EBT).