Saturday, January 22, Port Townsend & Brinnon
Saturday, January 29, Port Townsend
State Vaccination Mandates
|WA Department of Health Vaccination Requirement for Healthcare Settings FAQ (08/09/2021)|
Jefferson County COVID-19 Vaccination Availability (updated 1/10/21)
Vaccine supply and staffing can change frequently at any given location. Please contact your provider or pharmacy for the most up-to-date details.
Pharmacies may need several business days to implement updates to vaccination guidance.
NEW: Pfizer booster doses now recommended for children 12 and older. Read more.
Upcoming Vaccination Clinics
Saturday, January 22: Blue Heron Middle School, Port Townsend
- 9-11 AM: All vaccine types. Walk-ins accepted. Appointments: https://prepmod.doh.wa.gov/appointment/en/reg/0019862590
Saturday, January 22: Brinnon Community Center
- 1:30-3:30 PM: All vaccine types. Walk-ins accepted. Appointments: https://prepmod.doh.wa.gov/appointment/en/reg/2690591109
Saturday, January 29: Blue Heron Middle School, Port Townsend
- 10 AM-12 PM: Pfizer for ages 5-17 (1st, 2nd, and booster doses) Appointment required: https://prepmod.doh.wa.gov/appointment/en/reg/1022997605
- 1-4 PM: Moderna for 18+ (1st, 2nd, and booster doses) Appointment required:https://prepmod.doh.wa.gov/appointment/en/reg/0219662590
Jefferson Healthcare Express Clinic in Port Townsend
- Johnson & Johnson (18 and older) First doses ONLY. Boosters NOT offered at this location at this time.
- Walk in, this location does not schedule appointments.
- Vaccination in the express clinic is available 7 days a week from 9 AM - 4:30 PM
- (360) 385-2204
Jefferson Healthcare in Port Townsend
- Patients enrolled with a Jefferson Healthcare Primary Care provider may be able to schedule a COVID-19 vaccination/booster through the primary care clinics in Port Townsend in conjunction with a provider visit.
Jefferson Healthcare at Port Ludlow Pharmacy
- Pfizer (12 and older only at this time); Johnson & Johnson (18 and older, first dose or booster)
- Must make an appointment by calling 360-379-2254
- Mon. & Tues.: 10 AM – 12 PM, 2 – 4:30 PM
QFC in Port Hadlock or Sequim
- Pfizer (12 and older only at this time, only at Port Hadlock location); Moderna (18 and older, only at Sequim location)
- Must make an appointment, click here to schedule.
- Appointment by phone: 1-866-211-5320
Safeway in Port Townsend, Sequim or Kingston
- Pfizer (12 and older only at this time);
- Walk-in Mon., Wed., Thurs. & Fri., 10 AM-12 PM or 2 PM-3:30, Tues. 12 PM-4 PM or Sat. 11 AM-1 PM or 2 PM-4 PM. No vaccinations on Sunday.
- (360) 385-2860 (Port Townsend) or (360) 681-2120 (Sequim) or (360) 297-1811 (Kingston)
Tri-Area Pharmacy in Port Hadlock
- Walk in 9 AM-12 PM two days a week, with days subject to change. Please call ahead. This location does not schedule appointments.
- (360) 379-9800
Walgreens in Sequim
Washington State Vaccine Locator: To find a Covid-19 vaccine in WA state: Vaccinate WA: COVID-19 Vaccine Availability
Once you’re fully vaccinated, you:
Still need to wear a mask when in indoor spaces that are accessible to the public. Businesses not open to the public may still choose to require masks. Click here to read the Washington Labor and Industries Department's requirements for vaccinated workers. (updated 07/01/2021).
Can visit with people who haven’t been vaccinated and are from one other household who are all at low risk for severe COVID-19 illness – indoors without physical distancing and wearing masks.
Can travel domestically without a pre- or post-travel test. And you don’t need to quarantine.
See Gathering Safely Once Vaccinated for more information
If you’re not yet fully vaccinated:
Visit the Testing for COVID-19 page for information about who should be tested, what you should do after you’re tested, and more.
COVID-19 Data Dashboard: https://www.doh.wa.gov/Emergencies/COVID19/DataDashboard
Find out the number of cases, hospitalizations, deaths and vaccinations in each county.