Jefferson County COVID-19 Vaccination Availability (updated 07/26/21)
- Jefferson Healthcare EXPRESS CLINIC
- Johnson & Johnson vaccine (18 and older).
- Walk-in, no appointment necessary.
- The Express Clinic is open 7 days a week from 9 AM -7 PM.
- Located at 834 Sheridan St. Suite B, Port Townsend.
- Jefferson Healthcare
- Patients currently enrolled with a Jefferson Healthcare Primary Care provider can schedule a COVID- 19 vaccination through the Primary Care Clinics in Port Townsend.
- QFC in Port Hadlock
- Pfizer vaccine (12 and older); Johnson & Johnson vaccine (18 and older)
- Schedule an appointment, or walk-in Monday-Friday 9:30 AM-4:30 PM
- Click on the link to schedule an appointment: QFC - COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments - Schedule Now
- Appointment by phone: 1-866-211-5320
- Safeway in Port Townsend
- Pfizer vaccine (12 and older); Moderna vaccine (18 and older)
- Schedule an appointment or walk in Mon., Wed., Thurs. & Fri., 10 AM-12 PM or 2 PM-3:30, Tues. 12 PM-4 PM or Sat. 11 AM-1 PM or 2 PM-4 PM. No vaccinations on Sunday.
- Click on the link to schedule an appointment: Pharmacy Scheduler (safeway.com)
- Tri-Area Pharmacy, 93 Oak Bay Road, Port Hadlock
- Johnson & Johnson vaccine (18 and older); Pfizer vaccine (12 and older).
- Monday-Friday, 9-5, walk in, no appointment necessary.
- Washington State Vaccine Locator: To find a Covid-19 vaccine in WA state: Vaccinate WA: COVID-19 Vaccine Availability
Once you’re fully vaccinated, you:
Do not need to wear a mask in public except in certain settings: public transportation, health care, correctional facilities, homeless shelters, and schools. Businesses and workplaces may also still require masks. Click here to read the Washington Labor and Industries Department's requirements for vaccinated workers. (updated 07/01/2021).
Can visit with people who haven’t been vaccinated and are from one other household who are all at low risk for severe COVID-19 illness – indoors without physical distancing and wearing masks.
Can travel domestically without a pre- or post-travel test. And you don’t need to quarantine.
Do not need to quarantine or get tested after being exposed to someone with COVID-19, if you have no symptoms.
See Gathering Safely Once Vaccinated for more information
If you’re not yet fully vaccinated:
Visit the Testing for COVID-19 page for information about who should be tested, what you should do after you’re tested, and more.
COVID-19 Data Dashboard: https://www.doh.wa.gov/Emergencies/COVID19/DataDashboard
Find out the number of cases, hospitalizations, deaths and vaccinations in each county.