If you are interested in receiving the JYNNEOS MPV Vaccine and meet any of the criteria below, please call (360) 385-9400 to get scheduled.
If you have had sex or close contact with someone who has tested positive for MPV ("monkeypox"), please call (360)385-9400 and ask to speak with someone as soon as possible. It may not be too late for vaccination.
Jefferson County Public Health (JCPH) recommended JYNNEOS vaccine eligibility includes (updated 9/12/22):
• People who have had a significant exposure to MPV--see above
• Gay, bisexual, and other men and transgender individuals who have had sex with men
• People who have had multiple or anonymous sexual partners in the last 3 months
• People who have attended a bathhouse, circuit party, or public sex venue in the last 3 months
• People who have had a sexually transmitted infection in the past year
• People who have been sexually assaulted
• People who have exchanged sex for drugs or money in the last 3 months
• People who have experienced homelessness or incarceration in the last 3 months
• People who have used methamphetamines in the prior 3 months