Right-of-Way Permits & Vacations

Permits are required for any activity by a citizen or business that impacts a County road or public right-of-way, in order to protect the infrastructure and the public's safety and investment. Public Works reviews and processes applications for road approaches, utilities and other right-of-way uses, as well as requests for road vacations (i.e., elimination of the public interest in specific right-of-way). View the Jefferson County Code Title 12 PUBLIC WAYS AND PLACES.

Work Within the Public Right-of-Way

Information on road approach maintenance and repair may be found on this page https://www.co.jefferson.wa.us/1332/Road-Approach-MaintenanceRepair