WIC Nutrition Program
Farmers Market benefits for WIC clients are available NOW. It’s not too late, CALL TODAY!
Each year, Jefferson County receives a limited supply of WIC Farmers Market Nutrition Program benefits for eligible WIC participants. These benefits will be distributed according to our policy, to eligible WIC participants who express interest. If you are a current WIC participant, call today to find out the details, while supplies last.
In the summer of 2020, Eligible WIC participants will receive Farmers Market benefits via the mail. Please call WIC at 360-385-9432 to express your interest in the limited supply of WIC Farmers Market Nutrition Program benefits. A maximum of 1 set of checks will be issued per family. Jefferson County Farmers Market has kindly offered to provide $25.00 in tokens for each pack of checks at the Farmers Market manager’s stand before you spend them, so stop there first when visiting the market. Chimacum’s Farmers Market opens June 7th, and is on Sundays from 11am-2pm. Port Townsend’s Farmers Market is open on Saturdays from 9am-1pm.
Enjoy the extra bounty of fresh produce with WIC Farmers Market Nutrition Program benefits. Call 360-385-9432 today!
For more market details go to http://jcfmarkets.org/ and don’t forget to bring your mask.
- Does your food budget need a boost?
- Looking for tips on how to feed your child nutritious food?
- Interested in exploring simple nutritious recipes for you and your family?
- Have questions about healthy weight gain during pregnancy?
- Have questions about breastfeeding your baby?
Good news- WIC has openings for eligible pregnant, breastfeeding and postpartum women and children under 5 years old. Get nutritious foods, information about feeding children, breastfeeding education and support and referrals to important services.
Make an Appointment
Call 360-385-9432 for the WIC direct line, or
360-385-9400 for the Jefferson County Public Health (JCPH) main line.
Do you work?
We want to make it easy to get an appointment.
Early evening appointments available!
Port Townsend WIC Main Office
Port Townsend, WA 98368
Call 360-385-9400 to schedule an appointment
Clinics in Chimacum & Quilcene
Chimacum Clinic Tri-Area Community Center
By appointment, held the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Call 360-385-9400 for appointment.
Walk-ins accepted the 1st, 3rd and 5th Wednesday of each month from noon to 4 p.m.
Call for more information and directions.
Find WIC clinics.
Eligibility & How to Apply
Find out if you are eligible and how to apply.
Additional WIC Information
- What is WIC?
- How Do I Sign up for WIC?
- Do I qualify for WIC?
- What do I bring to my WIC appointment?
- How do I make a WIC appointment?
- What kinds of foods are on WIC?
- Do I need proof of citizenship to qualify for WIC?
- Can I get help with food for my children under 5 years old?
- I need help getting formula, how do I do that?
- How can I get more fresh fruit and veggies on a limited budget?
- What stores accept WIC?
- What about dads, grandparents or legal guardians and the WIC Program?
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Washington State WIC Nutrition Program Doesn't Discriminate