Board of Health
Notice of Public Hearing - Proposed Changes to Environmental Public Health Fees
The Jefferson County Board of Health (Board) has called for a public hearing on proposed changes to the Environmental Health Fees. The changes include new fees for shooting facility inspections, for annual on-site septic system operating permits, and for notice to title rescission.
The hearing is set for the Board’s regular meeting on Thursday, August 19th at 2:30 PM. Remote access to the meeting will be posted on this page.
Jefferson County Board of Health
Regular Meeting – July 15, 2021 at 2:30 pm
Access for the hearing impaired and others can be accommodated using Washington Relay Service at 1-800-833-6384
NO IN-PERSON ATTENDANCE ALLOWED
(Per the May 29, 2021 Jefferson County Public Health Officer Order)
You can join this meeting by using the following methods:
This option will allow you to listen to the meeting live. If you wish to provide public comment, press *9 to “raise your hand.” Participation will be up to the Chair and/or Clerk of the meeting.
In the event of technical difficulties, at least one of the methods above will be accessible to the public. Please try all methods first before calling 360-385-9100 to report any issues.
Public comment will be accepted and can be emailed to: BOH@co.jefferson.wa.us until 5:00 PM the evening prior to the start of the meeting.
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes of June 17, 2021 Board of Health Meeting
- Public Comment
- Old Business and Information Reports
- Jefferson Healthcare Report
- Jefferson County Public Health Program Report
- Jefferson County Health Officer Directive of June 30, 2021
- Heat Related Deaths, Washington State
- Public Health Care Worker Pandemic-Related Stress
- New Business
- Public Hearing re: Environmental Public Health Fee Changes Cancelled Due to Lack of Public Notice. Request to Board to Call for Public Hearing on August 19, 2021.
- Health Officer Continuity of Services Planning
- Board of Health Resolution Regarding the Adult Use of Entheogenic Plants
- Proposed EPH Policy - Set Backs to Wells or Surface Water
- COVID Pandemic Update: Variants, Vaccinations, and Modeling Projections
- COVID-19 Testing
- Activity Update
- Agenda Planning Calendar:
- Next Scheduled Meeting: August 19, 2021
2:30 – 4:30 PM
Jefferson County Public Health
- Sheila Westerman
- Citizen at Large
- Pamela Adams
- City of Port Townsend
- Kees Kolff
- Public Hospital District Commissioner
- Denis Stearns, Vice-Chair
- Citizen at Large
- Kate Dean, Chair
- Jefferson County Commissioner District 1
- Heidi Eisenhour
- Jefferson County Commissioner District 2
- Greg Brotherton
- Jefferson County Commissioner District 3