- Boards & Commissions F-Z
- Planning Commission
For the upcoming meeting's agenda, click here
To watch or participate in the meeting in real time, click hereo watch t https://test.co.jefferson.wa.us/WeblinkExternal/Browse.aspx?id=4086172&dbid=0&repo=Jefferson
- The Jefferson County Planning Commission generally schedules meetings on the the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month.
- Meetings are held virtually and in person. The virtual address of the meeting is on the agenda of the meeting itself. In person meetings are held at 5:30 pm in the Tri-Area Community Center, 10 W Valley Rd Chimacum, WA 98325.
All meetings and formal public hearings are noticed in the newspaper of record, The Leader.
Approved 2023 Meeting Dates
On December 15, 2022 the Planning Commission approved the following meeting dates. Meetings may be added or canceled as needed and will be noticed at least 24 hours in advance. To receive notification of any calendar changes, please sign up to be noticed at: https://www.co.jefferson.wa.us/list.aspx.
The current composition of the Planning Commission is as follows, with expiration date of respective 4-year terms of service. A district map can be found HERE Membership Membership Membership Membership Membership Membership Membership Membership Membership Membership.
- Arlene Alen, Term expires: March 17, 2024
- Kevin Coker, Term expires: March 17, 2023
- Cynthia Koan, Term expires: March 17, 2025
- Matt Sircely, Vice Chair, Term expires: March 17, 2025
- Lorna Smith, Term expires: March 17, 2026
- LD Richert, Term expires: March 17, 2023
- Richard Hull, Chair, Term expires: March 17, 2025
- Chris Llewellyn, Term expires: March 17, 2026
- Michael Nilssen, Term expires: March 17, 2024
Agendas, Minutes & Audio Recordings
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas, Minutes, and Audio Recordings
Video recordings of virtual meetings are available in the same folder as Audio Recordings.
Older meetings usually did not not have video recordings. While not common practice, video recordings are available for some meetings:
- August 14, 2017 - Joint meeting with BoCC regarding Pleasant Harbor Master Planned Resort.
- Link to transcript of the meeting: 2017-08-14 13.58 BOCC 081417_Report.pdf. If you are asked for a username and password they are Login: public; Password: publ1c (the ‘i’ in public is replaced with the number 1). Additionally, the video recording can be found by clicking on this link: ftp://ftp.jeffcowa.us/2017-08-14%20BOCC/2017-08-14%20BOCC%20Afternoon%20session/2017-08-14%2013.58%20BOCC%20081417/ (the username and password is the same as the transcript, if you are asked for it), right-clicking on the file named "2017-08-14_126.96.36.1990.wmv" and choosing "save target as." It might take a few minutes, but then a window will pop up asking you where you want to save the file and once it is downloaded another message will pop up letting you know it's ready to view.
- March 5, 2014 - Joint workshop with City on Housing & Populations.
- Presentations by: Jefferson Public Health and Habitat for Humanity
- May 7, 2014 - Joint workshop with City on Agriculture and Economic Development.
- Guest Speakers: David Engel, Peter Quinn, Judy Alexander, Robert Greenway, Al Latham, Dr. Laura Lewis